Full application must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. MST on September 30, 2021. Please read the guidelines carefully before applying.
Applicants will provide:
- Artist Biography (100-word max)
- Project Overview (100-word max): A brief description of the artistic project you wish to complete during your residency.
- Artist Engagement (100-word max): A brief description of how you will engage and share your art to contribute positively to the hotel guest and associate experience during your residency.
- Cover Letter: A one-page cover letter explaining why you are interested in this program, and what you hope to achieve by participating in it.
- Resume: A resume of no more than two pages describing relevant experience.
- Programme of activities: A one-page timeline of activities you anticipate to undertake during the term of your residency. Applicants are encouraged to consider public health protocols, including physical distancing requirements, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic when developing their programme.